INSIGHT ICU has been designed for the Intensive Care Unit and ensures that the staff always has an overview of the patients, scheduled tasks and available resources in the department.
The access to information even across departments further contributes to a much more smooth coordination so that the staff can act proactively and prepare for patients – even before they arrive at the department.
It was surprisingly easy for the staff to implement the solution and learn how to use it. Even those who are normally sceptical about using new IT solutions have been very happy about the new system, because it is so intuitive
– Claus Brøckner, Senior Surgeon.
The flexible and configurable bed and activity lists along with communication and staff components and OR overviews are all a part of the ICU solution and offer real-time insights into the current situation in the relevant departments.
- Overview of the department beds, staff on call, and patients along with their current status and treatment plans
- Accurate and real-time information about operations and patients
- Overview at cooperating departments - e.g. patient wards and the OR
- Instant chats and note communication
- Real-time updating of information across all platforms
- Overview of the ICU staff
- Management of scheduled tasks
- Integration to mobile units used in the hospital