Are you a strong writer – capable of conveying complex technical information in an adequate and intuitive way to a multitude of audiences?
Does using different media to bridge understanding between IT developers, sales force and a broad range of professionals in hospitals with the purpose of providing and continuously improving documentation thrill you?
Do you like to structure, maintain and ease accessibility of documentation?
Then you might be just the candidate we are looking for!
About the job
This is a job that gives you ample opportunity to use your creative side in documenting and supporting the optimal use of Getinge Cetrea’s innovative information solutions for hospitals.
Your primary focus will be to write and maintain quality in our written documentation. As we strive to continuously evolve and improve you must also have the necessary curiosity and overview to draw in other media, tools and processes of working and communicating. You will be an information exchange hub between IT developers, our sales force and front line staff, external partners and professionals in the health care sector – all of whom will provide input and feedback.
Your job will to be to:
- Continuously optimize existing and new documentation to secure that it is accurate and supports key work processes
- Coordinate localization of Getinge Cetrea’s software in different languages
- Update our customer platform – PartnerSite
- Ensure high quality text in tender offerings
- ‘Translate’ technical descriptions into easily understandable and accessible information for various target groups
- Create roadmaps for next generation technical documentation across the IWS division (Integrated Workflow Solutions) and IWS geographical sites
- Participate in discussions on harmonization of documentation, processes and tools across Getinge group
- Ensure compliance with Quality System documentation processes and requirements.
Travel may occur – the amount, however, is not expected to pose a significant challenge.
For an introduction to one of our solutions check out this presentation of INSIGHT via YouTube: https://youtu.be/HdbJMckE3b8
- You hold a relevant degree in communication, journalism, technical writing or have equivalent relevant experience.
- You are able to communicate clearly and effectively to various audiences applying relevant techniques and genres.
- You are familiar with different types of technical texts, images, videos etc. and how to use them effectively as you are experienced in communicating technical topics in writing and as presentations.
- You have some knowledge of the healthcare sector and a high degree of technical savvy.
- English at a native speaking level is a must while capabilities in Danish will be a plus.
As a person you are well organized and keen on getting things done in time. You are outgoing and enjoy working with both internal and external stakeholders and take on the task of documentation in a proactive manner with the purpose of delivering interesting, relevant and targeted communication.
You have the ability to continuously consider possible improvement of documentation including use of approach, tools, platforms, processes and ways of working.
Cetrea is an international organization in rapid development. Since the founding of the company a little more than 10 years ago things have evolved quickly – going from focusing on the Danish market Cetrea has turned into an international company with customers all over the world. Cetrea is now part of Getinge Group – hence Getinge Cetrea A/S.
Within Getinge the IWS division (Integrated Workflow Solutions) consists of Cetrea and Getinge colleagues located in Copenhagen, Germany and UK – a total of approx. 170 colleagues.
Getinge Group employs more than 15.000 people in 40 countries and has a turnover of more than SEK 30 billion.
If you are interested please email us a cover letter and your resume and tell us why YOU are the right person for this exciting opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you!